It's been a busy couple of months promoting Headstrong. Initially Headstrong was an ebook, but due to many requests I did a print run. If you're interested in placing an order please do so by clicking on the PayPal tab to the right. You can save on shipping by bundling your order and ordering Everyday Superhero (my inspirational children's book on cerebral palsy).
Here's a recap of Headstrong mentions and media appearances by yours truly and Elissa, the inspiration for the book:
* The Mother of Adventure: Read about the inspiration for Headstrong told by Elissa's mom (warning: you may shed a few tears);
* Q&A with Miss Fish: I talk about writing, self publishing and more:
* CTV Morning Live: I appeared on this TV show with Elissa;
* Pediatric Hydrocephalus Foundation: Conference call hosted by PHF;
* Daytime Ottawa: TV interview to talk about Headstrong, which was loads of fun (you need to be a Rogers' customer to view the interview. I appear at the 9:40 mark); and
* Mentions in newsletters, etc.
The support has been amazing and I'm very grateful to be writing and sharing books with inspiring messages.